Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege is the latest entry in a tried and tested Rainbow Six franchise. A team-based asymmetrical first person shooter at its core, Siege tosses the players into brief but intense objective-focused matches. With a total of 26 Operator classes, fully destructible surroundings and deadly, no-respawn combat, a session of Rainbow Six Siege is an intense and tactical experience.
As the name suggests, it is the standard, classic version of the game. In comparison to the Starter Edition, you will be able to unlock operators much faster. Unlocking of one standard operator costs between 500 and 2000 points of Renown while in comparison in the Starter Edition you would need 12500. Besides that, they aren’t many additional differences.
Rainbow Six Siege offers it players a number of options both before and during a match. Take your pick of 26 Operator classes split evenly between attacking and defending team, each equipped with unique abilities and items. From wall-crushing Sledge and shield-bearing Montagne on the attacking team to enemy-detecting Pulse and Castle fortifying the walls as defenders, there are enough classes to find your own niche. Improve your performance with a selection of weapon upgrades: scopes, grips, sights and more.
Rainbow Six Siege – tactical gameplay
All decisions matter. Rainbow Six Siege gameplay includes a preparation phase for a reason. Plan your approach and bolster your defenses to stay alive and complete your objectives. Use class abilities and surroundings to your advantage. Use drones and RC vehicles to scout for your enemies, map out your approach and see the plan coming together. There are no respawns during Rainbow Six Siege matches, so be careful and try to keep your teammates alive.
Play with destruction
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege PC has a physics engine designed to let you use the surroundings to your advantage. Lay traps where enemies may pass, destroy walls to open new ways through the level or lift barricades to direct the flow of combat. Blow holes in the floors to drop a cluster grenade or bust open the ceiling and see the enemies fall through. Destructible surroundings are yours to play with.
Gain Renown as you play
When you complete matches in any mode, you earn Renown, Rainbow Six Siege’s in-game currency. With it you can unlock new Operator classes for you to play with, new weapon upgrades or cosmetic items. Renown marks your skill and experience. When you gain enough to reach level 20, the world of ranked matches open up for you.
Six game modes
There are three objective-based game modes: Hostage, Bomb, and Secure Area, each requiring a different approach. There is a five-player Terrorist hunt, pitching plyers as attackers or defenders against waves of enemies. For solo play there are 10+1 Situations, showcasing class mechanics in brief missions. Finally for those seeking challenge, the Tactical Realism Mode removes most of the HUD-based class tricks and introduces realistic ammo management. Can you succeed?
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege for PC is a profoundly tactical and thoughtful experience in the form of an intense first person shooter. Deadly combat, plenty of classes, intense gameplay, destructible surroundings and favourable reviews make it a worthwhile entry for any game library.
- intense, team based gameplay – Rainbow Six Siege limits the teams to 5 players each, instead providing the players with solid class interaction and quick, weighty encounters
- destructible environment gives the players always some new way to surprise and ambush the opposing team, in a fully vertical level design
- the most tactical shooter on the market – Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege puts more influence on tactical play and solid planning than any other first person shooter available, keeping gunplay to brief and deadly satisfying encounters
- free updates – since release date the developer Ubisoft Montreal has released several DLC packs containing new maps and Operators available for everyone.
Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Standard Edition Uplay Key. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Uplay Key may change over time.
- Processor: Intel Core i3 560, 3.3 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 945, 3.0 GHz
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / AMD Radeon HD 5870, 1GB of VRAM
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Disk space: 30 GB available space
- System: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64bit required)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K, 3.3 GHz / AMD FX-8120, 3.1 Ghz
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670/GTX 760/GTX 960 / AMD Radeon HD 7970/R9 280x/R9 380/Fury X
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Disk space: 47 GB available space
- System: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64bit required)