In Garry’s Mod there’s no aim, no objective- just fun. This Sandbox game gives you tools and a free hand to do whatever you want. Combine elements, build things that don’t have a name yet, or just use the game to put available characters in crazy positions. Garry’s Mod content definitely allows you to show your talent.
- Building – construct whatever you want. Create a car or a rocket and fly to visit the moon
- Single or Multiplayer – as far as playing alone is fun, the cooperation with your friends is even more exciting
- Game modes – It is not only about building things. Thanks to a variety of available modes you can take part in finding the terrorists, running a jail or even playing football.
- Add-ons – the community creates more and more downloadable additions. You are just a click away from new game features.
- Physics Gun – Place the ragdolls in any position you want as you can move them around and freeze their limbs
- Change Ragdolls or NPCs’ face – stretch it or enlarge to a great extent. Make them look angry or happy. It’s up to you- as everything in the game.
Garry’s Mod for Steam platform is a digital product- no box delivery. Remember that you need to have a game with Source Engine.
Bear in mind that after buying this product as a GIFT you will not be able to add it to your inventory.
Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Garry’s Mod Steam Gift. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Garry’s Mod Steam Gift may change over time.
- Processor 1.8 GHz Processor
- Graphics DirectX 9 level Graphics Card (Requires support for SSE)
- Memory 2 GB RAM
- Disk space 5 GB available space
- System Windows Vista/XP
- Processor 2.5 GHz Processor or better
- Graphics 1GB dedicated VRAM or better
- Memory 8 GB RAM
- Disk space 10 GB available space
- System Windows 7/8/8.1/10