Blizzard Gift Card
This Blizzard Gift Card provides you with € to spend on digital content on Battle.net, including thrilling games, cool items, and handy services.
Have you ever wanted to give a friend a few Hearthstone Expert Card Packs?
Or gift that epic Iron Skyreaver mount to your World of Warcraft guildmate? Good news! We’ve got you covered with one simple solution — the Blizzard Gift Card.
In order to add Gift Cards to your Battle.net account, follow the instructions below:
- Go to www.battle.net/balance
- Log in to your Battle.net Account.
- Enter the code into the code redemption box.
- If all goes well, you will see a confirmation message and the amount will be added to your Battle.net Balance funds shortly thereafter.
- Check that your funds have been correctly added by looking at your balance in the top-right of your account management screen.
Activate CD Keys on your Battle.net client to download the games and play in multiplayer or singleplayer.
Add the CD Key to your Battle.net account, the game you bought will be added to your library.
Now you can download Battle.net PC video games for free at any time you want whenever you install and launch the Battle.net client.
How to activate the CD key?
Open www.battle.net website to add game CD keys. Log in to your account. Click on Account at the top of the page.
Choose Games and codes in the visible menu. From menu select first position: Add a Game CD Key.
Enter your CD key code and click Redeem Code (you may have to select game account, to which code is to be assigned).