The story of Battlefield three is set during the “War of 2014”, a fictional conflict between involving various regions of the world, including Iraq, Iran, United States and France. The player takes control of various characters: the protagonist of the game, Staff Sergeant Henry Blackburn, member of the US Marine Corps, M1 Abrams tank operator Cpt.
Jonathan Miller, F/A-18F Super Hornet weapon systems officer Lt. Jennifer Colby Hawkins and GRU operative, Dima Mayakovsky. The main antagonist of the game is a man called Solomon, a CIA agent who plans to detonate nuclear weapons in New York and Paris.
Battlefield 3 is a first-person shooter game, with battles waged across three game modes: campaign, cooperative mode and multiplayer. In campaign mode, players walk through the main story of the game. In a cooperative campaign, a separate story involving a new team of marines plays out across six levels.
However, the main selling point is the multiplayer mode. Multiplayer can host up to 64 player
They can choose one of four types of units: Assault (assault rifles and healing), Support (light machine guns and ammunition supply), Engineer (support and vehicle destruction) and Recon (spotting and sniper fire, as well as creating respawn points using a beacon).
Player units, as well as their weapons, are customizable – players can apply various types of camouflage to them. Multiplayer battle modes include Conquest, Rush, Squad Deathmatch, Squad Rush and Team Deathmatch.
BF III players have at their disposal ground units as well as various types of vehicles, including tanks and fighter jets. The game maps include locales such as Paris, Tehran and various other locations in Iran, New York City and areas of Persian Gulf. The maps contain urban and metropolitan areas, as well as spacious landscapes for vehicular combat.
A new feature of Battlefield 3 is Battlelog – a free, cross-platform social service. It contains built-in voice and text messaging system, game statistics as well as joining active sessions with friends (they must be playing on the same platform).
Battlefield 3 for PC was met with mostly positive receptions. Critics praised graphics of the game as well as excellent multiplayer mode. They were, however, critical of a story in the campaign mode. BF3 won several awards including Best Shooter and Best Multiplayer Game at 2011 IGN People’s Choice Awards.
If you are interested in great multiplayer experience offered by Battlefield 3 check out the prices in offers section above. The game comes in the form of Origin Key, which means that you’ll be able to download it as soon as you pay.
- The Frostbite 2 Game Engine – the incredible technology that takes animation, destruction, lighting, scale and audio to new heights. Built upon this powerful game engine. Battlefield 3 immerses players physically and emotionally to the world around them like never before.
- Feel the Battle – Feel the impact of bullets and explosions, drag your fallen comrades into safety, and mount your weapon on almost any part of the terrain. Battlefield 3’s cutting edge animation, spectacular visuals and real as hell battle gameplay attack your senses and make you feel the visceral warriors experience like no other FPS.
- Unparalleled Vehicle Warfare – The best online vehicle warfare experience gets even better with a fitting sonic boom as fighter jets headline along with an impressive lineup of land, air and sea vehicles, all at your command.
- Urban Combat – Take the fight to iconic and unexpected places in the USA, Middle East, and Europe including claustrophobic streets, metropolitan downtowns, and open, vehicle-friendly landscapes as you fight your way through the war of tomorrow.
Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Battlefield 3 Origin Key. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Battlefield 3 Origin Key may change over time.
- Processor 2.0 GHz – Pentium Dual Core E2180 / Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4000+
- Graphics 512 MB VRAM – GeForce 8600 GTS / Radeon HD 4650
- Memory 2 GB RAM
- Disk space 20 GB HD
- System Windows XP
- Processor 2.13 GHz – Core 2 Quad Q6400 / Phenom 9650 Quad-Core
- Graphics GeForce GTX 560 / Radeon HD 6950
- Memory 4 GB RAM
- Disk space 20 GB HD
- System Windows 7 64Bit
Chinese, Czech, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, English